Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DIY: Tribal Shoes

I've been seeing a lot of tribal print on everything from shirts to shorts and shoes. It's a trend that is definitely in right now and I thought it would be fun to make tribal shoes with some basic white shoes from H&M


The tools you will need are:
White shoes (I bought mine at H&M for $12.50)
Fabric Markers (Purchased from Michaels craft store)
Pencil
Ruler

First I took out the laces of the shoes so I could color every part of the shoes

After this I drew on some lines with the rule to make straight lines across the toe part of the shoe (but forgot to take a picture) and after a bit I found it easier to just hand draw the designs as I went and this is what I ended up with!



I'm really happy with how they turned out and I might try making another pair with different and brighter colors.

Thanks for reading!

Jaqui

1 comment: